4/30/05 in Madison, AL
I'll be presenting a Photoshop Workshop on April 30, 2005 in Madison, AL from 10AM until 5PM. The cost is a tax deductible minimum donation of $50 in support of breast cancer research.
Lunch and snacks will be provided.
Topics covered will be:
1. Photoshop basics. The tool bar and usage for each tool. Basically what each tool does and how/why it's used.
2. Digital image fundamentals. The various file formats and when to use them.
3. Color balance. How to achieve perfect color each and every time.
4. Layers and masks. The why's and how's.
5. Filters. The why's and how's.
6. Curves. Tweaking the image.
7. Color to B&W conversion. The channel mixer.
8. Retouching. The 5 minute face lift and more.
9. Digital workflow. From click to print. This will incorporate everything coverered earlier in the day.
10. Q&A, open discussion.
A handout will be provided.
Workshop size will be limited to 10 participants and will be an open format. This workshop is appropriate for attendees with any level of Photoshop experience.
Since there is only one open seat left for the workshop, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be first come first served.
If the seat is still open I will e-mail you a link to make the donation.
If you can't make a donation by credit card then mail a check for a minimum donation of $50 made out to "Breast Cancer 3-Day" to me at:
106 Grayfox Trail
Huntsville, AL 35806
Do not make the check out to me. Make it out to "Breast Cancer 3-Day"
Just e-mail me at email@example.com and let me know the check is coming, and I'll put you on the roster.
All donations are 100% tax deductible. Lunch and snacks are on us.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org